Terms and Conditions
By clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" checkbox and successfully completing the registration process for a Merchant Account, You are stating that You are Eligible to be a Merchant with Us and that You have read, understood and agreed to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions of Service ("T&Cs"), which are not subject to negotiation.
Please note that these T&Cs will be incorporated into any Physical Contract We may execute with You in future and will be enforceable against You to the same extent as the terms of the Physical Contract. Therefore We request You to please read these T&Cs carefully before clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" checkbox.
Please go through these terms carefully. It is important that you spend time reading the terms as they constitute a legal agreement ("Agreement") between https://www.1payt.com/ (the "Website" or "Site") and
- A holder of a 1payt Wallet ("Holder(s)", "you" or "User");
- A merchant establishment which allows its customers the option to make a purchase using their 1payt Wallet ("Merchant", "you" or "User"); or
- An internet surfer ("you" or "User").
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 that provide for the due diligence to be exercised by the Website.
One 1payt Systems Private Limited ("1payt" "we" or "us", which also includes its affiliates) is an authorized payment and settlement system under the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007. We issue semi-closed system prepaid payment instruments ("1payt Wallet") to Holders on which they can load and transfer funds in Indian Rupees within India to make purchases or avail of certain financial services ("Service(s)"). 1payt has its registered office situated at Good Earth Business Bay - #601, 6th Floor, Sector 58, Gurugram, Haryana - 122101, India. We have employees and authorized representatives ("Team").
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH 1payt
- We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time without giving you any prior notice. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as modified. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies and other policies applicable in general and/ or to specific areas of this Website or to particular Service are also considered as Terms.
- You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us.
- Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of 1payt.
- The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
- the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
APPROVAL OF TERMS
- By using the Website and its Services, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms and use the Services in compliance with these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by (or cannot comply with) any of the terms below, please leave the Website immediately and terminate your account with us. The information that you obtain or receive from 1payt, its Team, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers or otherwise on the Website is for informational and scheduling purposes only.
- The information provided on the Website is not professional advice and must not be considered as such. Your use of information provided on the Website is solely at your own risk.
- You can accept the Terms by:
- Using the Website; or
- By actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that 1payt will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- For being a valid User you must satisfy the following conditions:
- You are of legal age to form a binding contract with 1payt; or
- You are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of India or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the services.
- I give consent to 1payt to collect KYC documents from PSUs and Government agencies on my behalf.
INFORMATION PRESENTATION/ EDITORIAL CONTROL
- We make the Website available as a part of our Service to Holders and Merchants. We may, but have no obligation to, have non user-posted information reviewed by the Website's editorial personnel.
- It is important to note, however, that the timeliness and accuracy of any or all of the information is not guaranteed. Neither the authors, the editorial personnel, nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of this work can assure you that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
USE OF SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification, contact or payment details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to us will always be true, accurate, correct, complete and up to date. Any phone number used to register with the Website needs to be registered in your name and you might be asked to provide supporting documents to prove the same.
- In terms of Information and Technology Act,2000 read with Information Technology (Intermediary guidelines) Rules, 2011, 1payt securely transmits and saves your data including but not limiting to the interactions done by the user on the 1payt App, the transactions undertaken by the user via 1payt including the exchange of short message service, to our secure servers. The same enables 1payt to not only serve its users with better offers but also with reminders and notifications for activities more in-line for users interests.
- Information provided by 1payt or otherwise obtained from the Website will not be used for any unauthorized and unlawful purpose;
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by 1payt, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us;
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services);
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, transfer, license, rent, sell, trade or resell the information obtained from the Website for any purpose whatsoever;
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that 1payt has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which 1payt may suffer) of any such breach.
- You will not impersonate another person, including, without limitation, a Holder or a Merchant.
- All personal and contact information provided by you will be kept confidential by 1payt. This includes your personal information given in relation to your account creation and subsequent administration.